I was talented like my Mom. This is the second year that my Mom has made summer outfits for Taylar. I am always in awe when I open the package that she mailed me. I really don't know how she does it. Here are the outfits she made this year:
I grew up in San Diego, CA and moved to Reno in 1996. I received a swimming scholarship to UNR. I graduated from UNR in 2000 and am now working as a graphic designer. Nine months after moving to Reno, I met Pierre. We've been happily married for 7 years now. We live in our new house with his son and our little girl. She was born in June of 2005. I couldn't be happier. I love working out and playing with my kids.
2 comments:
Those are adorable! Sewing really isn't as hard as it seems. Just takes time. :)
super cute!!! I am learning, of course Liz inspired me, I made a shirt for Stevi and and working on one for myself.......We will see how it goes!!
Post a Comment