Monday, October 13, 2008

Josh


Josh was hit by a car riding his bike home from school. He was in a crosswalk when a 16 year old girl hit him going at least 40 MPH. He was rushed to the hospital by ambulance. Luckily he doesn't have any broken bones or any serious injuries. He does have a bad case of road rash on his face, hands, elbows, arms, knees and legs. He is doing much better now, he is just a little sore!!

3 comments:

Mom said...

He is one lucky kid! I hit a gal that stepped out in front of my car years ago and broke her leg and I was probably only going 15 mph! I'm sure glad that he's okay. Was he wearing a helmet?

Elaine

Tracy said...

No he wasn't wearing a helmet. I am not sure why kids in high school don't wear helmets. I guess it isn't cool. He is wearing one now!!!

Mom said...

Better alive than cool!

Elaine